Apple cider vinegar has antibacterial properties, and that is why it is so successful as a natural means to healing your sore or strep throat. Apple Cider Vinegar is known to have so many medicinal/healing attributes, so put this recipe to work for your sore or strep throat.
- Add vinegar to water.
- Take a tablespoon of the mixture and gargle with it, spitting it out.
- Immediately take another tablespoon of the mixture, gargle and swallow it.
- Okay, okay, so it isn’t a taste treat, but you want to get better right?
- So now every hour, take another tablespoon of the mixture, gargle and swallow.
- If strep throat is bothering you, keep this up for at least 48 hours- apple cider vinegar beats the heck out of costly antibiotics.
If you combine the benefits of apple cider vinegar with a visit to Monterey Family Chiropractic, you will be well on your way to improved health! Please call us for an appointment at 831-375-2225.